About Terri Romere
I graduated from Texas A&M with a Bachelors Degree in Animal Science, and I've been married for 31 Years to my very supportive husband, Bill. We have lived in Williamson County for over 25 years and raised our two children here. My daughter is a Civil Rights Attorney, and my son is an HVAC Apprentice. I love everything about farming, and although I have lived in urban areas all my life, my heart and soul are all about Agriculture.
- Round Rock ISD School Board Trustee 2010-2017
- Texas FFA State Officer 1986-87
- Lone Star Farmer and Honorary National FFA American Farmer
- Williamson County Association of REALTOR's Governmental Affairs Chair 2019-Present
- Texas REALTOR's Political Involvement Council Region 8
- Texas REALTOR's Professional Standards 2013-Present
- Texas REALTOR's Ombudsman 2013-Present
- Texas REALTOR's Mediator 2013-Present
- Recipient of 2021 Heroes For Children Award
- Williamson County Association of REALTORS 2020 REALTOR of the Year
- Williamson County Association of REALTORS 2021 Distinguished President's Award for my work as Chair of the Governmental Affairs Committee
Founded and am the Executive Director of the Raise 'Em Up Foundation, a 501c.3 non-profit in the State of Texas. We created this organization to provide students and teachers in agriculture-related activities with the funding they need to raise the bar on the educational experience provided. We have helped fund hundreds of student projects and assisted Texas Agricultural Science Teachers with Educational Grants. www.raiseemupfoundation.org
Williamson County has been my home for over 25 years. I have been a servant of people all of my life, from Texas FFA to being a strong advocate for my real estate clients. My motto is LIVING TO SERVE! I love everything about this County and look forward to serving as your County Commissioner in Precinct 4.
|Pol Adv Paid for by Terri Romere Campaign|